Welcome to our second installment of fun household tricks. In this series, we show you quick tricks for making home maintenance and organization easy. Applying glossy nail polish is a great way to distinguish similar-looking keys. If you have a stripped screw putting a wide rubber band in between the screw head and the screwdriver will help give you more grip. When using a drill in drywall fold and place a sticky note below where you plan to drill the paper will catch the dust created by the drill saving you clean up time. Lastly, save space by storing your household cleaning products in an over-the-door shoe organizer.
- Why do You Need a New Build Home Inspection at Dallas, Fort Worth TX: 2024
- Faucet Covers: Complete Guide (2024)
- Fueling Warmth: The Ultimate Diesel Heater Guide 2024
- Everything You Need to Know About Home Inspections Before Buying a Home in Fate, TX
- Stay Warm and Save Money: Expert Home Winterization Tips for Every Budget