A commonly overlooked home maintenance item is replacing an old water filter in your refrigerator. If the indicator light is showing orange or red then now is the time to replace it. The first step is to locate your water filter in this refrigerator it is located in the upper right corner inside the unit. And this unit is located on the outside of the bottom front panel. Most filters can be removed by turning to unlock the filter and pulling it out. We recommend taking a picture of your filter on your smartphone to help you remember what kind of filter to purchase make sure your photo includes any item numbers as well as the general shape of the filter. Reinstall the old filter before you go to purchase a new one. After purchasing a new filter simply remove the old filter and install the new one. Once the new filter is in place be sure to reset your indicator light. Most refrigerators have instructions for resetting this located right next to the light. On this unit, you press and hold two buttons to reset the indicator, and on this one, the same button is pressed five times within 10 seconds be sure to consult your owner’s manual.
- Why do You Need a New Build Home Inspection at Dallas, Fort Worth TX: 2024
- Faucet Covers: Complete Guide (2024)
- Fueling Warmth: The Ultimate Diesel Heater Guide 2024
- Everything You Need to Know About Home Inspections Before Buying a Home in Fate, TX
- Stay Warm and Save Money: Expert Home Winterization Tips for Every Budget